TOPIC: HOW TO HELP OUR FRIENDS TO TRUST IN JESUS
Last week we talked about what Heaven is like. A beautiful place to be.
We will Praise and Worship God:
1. Jesus You’re my Firm Foundation
2. Stop and let me tell you what the Lord has done for me X2
He forgave my sins and He saved my soul
He cleansed my heart and He made me whole
Stop and let me tell you what the Lord has done for me
Go and tell the story of the Christ of Calvary X2
He will forgive their sins and will save their souls
He will cleanse their hearts and will make them whole
Go and tell the story of the Christ of Calvary
3. Prayer (Volunteer)
4. We continue to use our Wordless book to tell our friends. (Thank those who told their friends about the club and invited them to join today, and encourage them to do it next week.
5. We have talked about the gold page which helps us to know about Heaven. Which can you remember of the things we’ll see and those things we will not see in heaven? Heaven is a beautiful place. And we all like to live there.
6. Pick up a few things they remember: Eg: The tree That bears 12 different fruits every month. Let’s start with the book of life: ……………. Can you see how exciting it is to get into Heaven.
7. Now let’s go to the next pages of our book. (We will use the colour pens to represent the pages so you can see all the pages at once. Is that ok? (Share the screen for the Coloured pens)
Sadly the next page tells us that no one can go to Heaven of sin. What is sin? (All kinds of disobedience: every wrong attitude, choosing our own way, ….)
8. But hold on a minute, There’s GOOD NEWS on the next page of our book. What does red tell you about? (Yes Blood. This page tells us about God’s love and how we can get the special entry pass to heaven.) (SHARE the Memory Verse Screen: John 3:16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NLT
There’s a lot more to learn about this page. How God showed the world His love. We will continue the story next week. But today, let learn this Bible Verse that tells us about the Good News. Read it together 3 times; with actions.
9. Let them copy it out into their notebooks and learn it by next week.
10. Any question
11. Closing Prayer.
Join us on zoom at 6.00pm on Thursday